So let's fast forward to three weeks from now, and you’re done, right? Wrong! It’s two days before the office holiday party, and you suddenly remember that everyone will be sucking up to the boss with a gift. And then, you check your calendar and remember that you’re responsible for bringing the red and green Jello to your kid’s class holiday party tomorrow afternoon – did you remember to get a gift for the teacher?
You could get these important people the same old gifts as last year - a bottle of wine for your boss, and a Dunkin Donuts gift card for the teacher (which are perfectly acceptable and enjoyable), but I guarantee they’ll get that from 20 other people. Rewind back to today, and you’ve still got time to get them a stand-out sense savvy gift that says you really care about who they are and what they mean to you.
My Top Picks for Teacher and Co-worker Gifts that Will Really TOUCH Them (All Under $40):
For the Ladies:
- Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Collection – Hand Recovery and Hand Therapy: One of my former employees gave this to me as a gift a couple of years ago, and I maintain that it was the best gift I ever got to keep my keyboard hands soft and supple. Find at Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Collection.
- Origins Ginger Duet: These luxurious ginger body lotions just scream "take time-out for yourself over the holiday break." Find at Origins.
- Do Not Disturb – Relaxation Wrap: This lavendar wrap, which comes with a "Do Not Disturb" sign, let's you unwind, relax and wrap yourself with warmth. Stress be gone! Find at Do Not Disturb.
- Graphite Sculpture Pencil: - Imagine writing with a smooth graphite pencil that serves as a writing utensil and a desktop conversation piece. It will be one of the coolest gifts that your recipient ever gets. Find at Wildlife Wonders .
- Engraved Cross pen: I still have the Cross pen my parents gave me when I graduated from college, and I love the way it feels in my hand, almost as much as the pride I feel in my head when I use it. Find at Gift Pens Cross Contour Collection.
Stay tuned for Part II - Teacher and Co-worker Gifts that TASTE great!